Kyle is quickly developing his practice within KJK’s Litigation and Brand Enforcement practice groups. As a litigator, Kyle represents small and mid-size businesses in disputes related to commercial real estate and beyond. He also assists KJK’s clients with issues concerning data privacy and internet commerce, helping to navigate the evolving intersection between law and technology. Kyle is valued by clients for his creative approaches to cases, as well as his ability to make complex legal matters easy to understand. He is particularly skilled in negotiating with opposing counsel to achieve optimal outcomes for his clients.
An emerging portion of Kyle’s practice is dedicated to assisting KJK’s Brand Enforcement group. In that role, Kyle finds innovative solutions for KJK’s clients to police their brand presence online. Kyle’s background in litigation allows him to vigorously protect our clients’ intellectual property and other rights.
Prior to joining KJK, Kyle was involved in private practice and non-profit work. His experience includes employment discrimination law, zoning and housing, civil rights, and more. Kyle is committed to civic and pro bono work, and continues to volunteer his time advocating on behalf of survivors of domestic violence with the Legal Aid Society of Cleveland. He’s a resident of Cleveland’s near west side and is actively involved in various civic and professional boards, including the Cleveland-Marshall Law Alumni Association (CMLAA) Board of Trustees.
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, J.D., 2016
- Moot Court Team
- Journal of Law and Health, associate editor
- John Carroll University, B.A., Sociology and Criminology, Minor in Political Science, 2013
- Legal Aid Society, protection for victims of domestic violence, volunteer
- Cleveland Marshall Law Alumni Association Board of Trustees, Member
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- Represents borrowers, lenders, developers and tenants in commercial real estate litigation
- Conducts legal research and writing related to litigation matters, including memoranda, discovery requests, briefs and more
- Strategizes with clients and other attorneys to provide representation centered around clients’ needs
- “As Crowds Gather for the 2019 All-Star Game, Will “The Chief” Make an Appearance?” July 3, 2019
- “Federal Trademark Law Is About to Get F-U-C-T,” June 28, 2019
- “‘The Baker Effect:’ Exploring the Economic Impact of a Successful Browns 2019 Season,” May 9, 2019
- “Is Your Business Prepared for Tax Season Cyber Attacks?” Feb. 11, 2019
- “Countdown to GDPR: Are You Ready for New Data Privacy Reg?” May 18, 2018
- “Protect Yourself Against Tax Season W-2 Phishing Scheme,” Feb. 2, 2018