As an Associate at KJK, Andrew works on a wide range of corporate and nonprofit matters, with a particular focus on healthcare law. Among other clients, Andrew advises hospital systems, physician groups, ambulatory surgery centers, home health agencies, hospices and management service organizations on regulatory and compliance matters (including matters related to the Federal fraud and abuse laws and HIPAA), licensing issues, contract negotiations and general corporate planning.
Outside of his legal work, Andrew is a lifelong Cleveland sports fan and an avid CrossFit participant.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., 2016, cum laude
- The Ohio State University, Honors College, B.A., Political Science with a Minor in Economics, 2012, summa cum laude
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Courts
- Dunmore Moot Court Competition, Sweet 16 Finalist
- Co-Author, “Medical Marijuana: Legal and Practical Considerations for Hospitals,” Journal of Health & Life Sciences Law, June 2019
- “4 Ways You Can Respond to the Equifax Breach,” Sept. 12, 2017
- Supports KJK attorneys in legal research and writing in civil litigation and health care law matters
- Assisted financial institutions in detecting money-laundering and terrorist-financing schemes
- Represented children claiming Social Security benefits at a health law clinic
- Worked with University Hospitals on writing and legal research related to the Affordable Care Act, HIPAA, Ohio’s Public Records Act and more
- Drafts decisions for a variety of civil cases at the federal and state level