In the ever-evolving landscape of ecommerce, businesses often face challenges maintaining control over distribution, preserving brand integrity and complying with antitrust laws. Two key aspects that arise in this context are Do Not Sell Lists, which are sometimes...
OVERVIEW & EXPERIENCE
Kyle creatively and efficiently advises businesses in achieving their goals while providing valuable insights that assist clients in conquering their various challenges and obstacles. He is an integral part of the Firm’s practice groups through his research, writing and problem solving.
Born and raised in Warren, Ohio, Kyle came to Cleveland in pursuit of his law degree. Kyle holds a Bachelor of Science degree in finance from Pennsylvania State University and a Juris Doctorate from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law. He honed his skills as a submissions editor for Cleveland State Law Review, which recognized him as Editor of the Year. He served as both secretary and vice president of the Entertainment and Sports Law Association during his time at Cleveland-Marshall College of Law. Kyle returned to the program to coach the Entertainment & Sports Law Association team in the 2023 Tulane International Baseball Arbitration Competition where he led them to a Top 16 finish.
Prior to KJK, Kyle clerked at a mid-sized law firm in Cleveland and externed with the Honorable Magistrate Judge David A. Ruiz, United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio.
When he’s not practicing law, Kyle enjoys playing golf and spending time outside with his dogs. He is also a passionate fan of all Cleveland sports teams, as well as soccer and esports.
AWARDS & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Ohio Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2023
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Esports Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
BAR / COURT ADMISSIONS
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- Entertainment & Sports Law Association, Cleveland State University College of Law, 2023
- Team Coach, Finished in the Top 16
- Cleveland State Law Review, 2017 – 2019
- Submissions Editor, Summer 2018 – Spring 2019
- Entertainment and Sports Law Association, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, 2016 – 2019
- Secretary, 2016 – 2017
- Vice President, 2017– 2019
PRESENTATIONS & PUBLICATIONS
- Cleveland State University Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, J.D., 2019, summa cum laude
- Pennsylvania State University, B.S., Finance, 2011
- LexisNexis, LexisNexis Professional Research Certification