With the new year under way, tax season is fast approaching. And with that comes more opportunity for scammers and cyber criminals looking to con businesses and individuals. These unscrupulous actors are looking for sensitive information that can be used to steal your...
OVERVIEW & EXPERIENCE
As an Associate at KJK, Kyle provides invaluable support to the firm’s attorneys by researching legal issues, composing legal memoranda, summarizing depositions, drafting motions and more. Born and raised in Warren, Ohio, Kyle came to Cleveland in pursuit of his law degree. Kyle honed his skills as a submissions editor for Cleveland State Law Review, which recognized him as Editor of the Year. Prior to KJK, Kyle clerked at a mid-sized law firm in Cleveland and externed with the Honorable Magistrate Judge David A. Ruiz, United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio. He served as both secretary and vice president of the Entertainment and Sports Law Association during his time at Cleveland-Marshall College of Law.
Kyle holds a Bachelor of Science degree in finance from Pennsylvania State University and a Juris Doctorate from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law. He is a member of the Cleveland Metropolitan, Ohio State and Esports Bar Associations.
When he’s not practicing law, Kyle enjoys playing golf and spending time outside with his dogs, Josie, Jesse and Manny. He is also a huge fan of all Cleveland sports teams, as well as European soccer and esports.
AWARDS & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Esports Bar Association
BAR / COURT ADMISSIONS
- Entertainment and Sports Law Association, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, 2016-19
- Secretary, 2016-17
- Vice President, 2017-19
- Cleveland State Law Review, 2017-19
- Submissions Editor, Summer 2018 – Spring 2019
PRESENTATIONS & PUBLICATIONS
- Pennsylvania State University, B.S., Finance, 2011
- Cleveland State University Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, J.D., 2019, Summa cum laude
- LexisNexis, LexisNexis Professional Research Certification