The NCAA Division I Transformation Committee is a group commissioned by the NCAA Division I Board of Directors to lead “modernization” efforts following issuance of the NCAA’s new constitution. Their report, published and approved by the DI Board in January, largely...
OVERVIEW & EXPERIENCE
Anna Bullock is a skilled, civic-minded attorney who provides support within KJK’s Litigation and other practice groups. Prior to joining the firm’s Cleveland office, she served as a law clerk in Columbus. Anna holds a Bachelor of Science degree in anthropology from The Ohio State University, where she graduated magna cum laude, and a Juris Doctorate from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law. She is a member of the American Bar Association and Ohio Women’s Bar Association.
Anna is a passionate advocate within the Alzheimer’s Association, and served as Board Fellow of Central Ohio from 2018 to 2019. She also served as Vice President of the Ohio State chapter of Student Alliance for Prison Reform while working on her undergraduate degree at OSU.
A lifelong sailor, Anna has crewed a tall ship on Lake Michigan and frequently races in the crew of a J-30 sailboat on Lake Erie. Besides sailing, Anna enjoys golf, softball and hiking in the Cleveland Metroparks with her husband and their dog.
AWARDS & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Moritz College of Law: Public Service Fellow with Recognition (given to students who provide 150-249 hours of volunteer legal service)
- Ohio State Moritz College of Law’s Herman Appellate Advocacy Competition Elite 8 Finalist, 2018
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Labor Law, 2018
- American Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio Women’s Bar Association
BAR / COURT ADMISSIONS
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Alzheimer’s Association, 2018 – Present
- Board Fellow of Central Ohio, 2018 – 2019
Virtual Exam Case Primes Privacy Fight Over College Room Scans, Bloomberg Law, Jan. 25, 2023
PRESENTATIONS & PUBLICATIONS
- Highlighting Coverage of Alternative Dispute Resolution in Ghana, Ohio State University JDR Online Blog, 2020
- Case Summary: Lamps Plus Inc., v. Varela 139 S. Ct. 1407, Ohio State University JDR Online Blog, 2019
- Summary and Analysis: “Til Death Do Us Part: Online Mediation as an Answer to Divorce Cases Involving Violence”, Ohio State University JDR Online Blog, 2019
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D., 2020
- The Ohio State University, B.S., Anthropology, 2016, magna cum laude