A new bill was introduced last week that would ban TikTok and other foreign technology. The bipartisan bill would provide the federal government with the authority to restrict or ban the Chinese-owned video app TikTok, along with technologies produced in six different...
OVERVIEW & EXPERIENCE
Karen Truax provides paralegal experience and legal assistance in the Domestic Relations & Family Law practice. With more than 30 years of experience, Karen is highly valued for providing top-notch assistance and precision in organization, analyzing, preparing and communicating for her assignments. She provides valuable legal support including preparing legal documents, exhibits and case files.
Karen holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Bowling Green State University, where she majored in Psychology and minored in Science. She received her certificate of Paralegalism from Dyke College (David N. Meyers University) in Cleveland, Ohio.
Karen enjoys traveling, music, movies and the theater; but you can also find her spending time with her husband and two children.
AWARDS & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Cleveland Association of Paralegals, 1990 – Present
BAR / COURT ADMISSIONS
- Make-A-Wish Foundation, 2018 – Present
- OKI Chapter, Wish Granter
- Project Noelle, Cuyahoga County, 2021 – Present
- Girl Scouts of America, 2006 – 2014
PRESENTATIONS & PUBLICATIONS
- Dyke College (David N. Myers University), Certificate of Paralegalism, 1989
- Bowling Green State University, B.S., Psychology, 1987