With more than 25 years in professional services, including practicing law, Kevin has extensive experience representing individuals, families and businesses in estate and tax planning, as well as business advisory matters and litigation. Additionally, he has provided consultation to U.S. multinational clients in both federal and international tax matters. Prior to joining KJK, Kevin worked at the Cleveland Foundation, where he developed partnerships and assisted professional advisors and their clients in developing strategic philanthropic plans with the foundation.
Kevin holds a bachelor of business administration degree in finance from The University of Notre Dame and a law degree from Cleveland State University Cleveland-Marshall College of Law. Additionally, he holds an LL.M. in taxation from Case Western Reserve University School of Law. Kevin is a member of the Cleveland Metropolitan and Ohio State Bar Associations, as well as the American Bar Association. He is also a member of the Estate Planning Council of Cleveland and Northern Ohio Charitable Gift Planners.
Kevin has been a board member of West Side Catholic Center since 2017, and currently serves as board vice president. He previously served as board president of Seeds of Literacy and on the St. Ignatius High School Alumni Council.
Outside of his law practice, Kevin enjoys spending summer evenings at Clifton Beach in Lakewood with his wife and three children. He also enjoys reading a good book, getting around the golf course, skiing in the winter and exercising on a (fairly) regular basis.
When I sit down with my clients to collaborate on their estate planning goals, I try to be an active and conscientious listener. “Wisdom is the reward you get for listening when you would have rather talked.” – Mark Twain.
-Kevin J. Lenhard
- University of Notre Dame, B.B.A., Finance, 1989
- Cleveland State University Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, J.D., 1993
- Case Western Reserve University College of Law, LL.M., Taxation, 1999
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Estate Planning Council of Cleveland
- Northern Ohio Charitable Gift Planners
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- West Side Catholic Center, 2016-present
- Advancement Committee 2016-2017
- Program Committee 2018
- Board Member 2017- present
- Board V.P. – 2019
- Seeds of Literacy, 2001-2008
- Board Member 2001-2008
- Board President 2004-2005
- St. Ignatius High School Alumni Council, member, 1995-1999
- Notre Dame Club of Cleveland