In what appears to be the largest attorney fee award against a political campaign or president, an arbitrator ordered Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. to pay $1.3 million in legal fees and $17,300 in costs to former White House staffer, Omarosa Manigault Newman, as...
OVERVIEW & EXPERIENCE
Hannah Kraus is an associate with KJK’s Litigation team who is valued for her tenacity and ability to handle complex legal issues. Hannah grew up in a family of lawyers and solidified her decision to pursue a legal career at a young age due to her desire to help people in a meaningful way.
Hannah holds a dual Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology and criminology from The Ohio State University, where she graduated magna cum laude. She earned her Juris Doctorate from Cleveland State University Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, graduating summa cum laude. While at C|M|LAW, Hannah served as president of the Student Bar Association and business editor for Cleveland State Law Review.
In her free time, Hannah enjoys cooking, reading, spending time with friends and family, and exploring new restaurants and shops throughout Cleveland.
AWARDS & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Jewish Federation of Cleveland, Coaching Circles Program
BAR / COURT ADMISSIONS
- KJK Attorney Hannah Kraus Profiled in Cleveland Jewish News, January 28, 2022
PRESENTATIONS & PUBLICATIONS
- Buckeyes Against the Boycott: Why Ohio’s Law Opposing BDS is Protected Under the First Amendment, Cleveland State Law Review, 2020