KJK is pleased to announce the launch of our Brand Protection Practice, led by Partner David Posteraro and Associate Alex Jones. The Brand Protection Practice helps companies protect their hard-earned company and product reputations from threats through services such as:
• Combating unauthorized online resellers. We’ve developed a system to thwart unauthorized
resellers that includes enforcement, uncovering resellers’ identities and pursuing various legal channels to shutdown these resellers.
• Brand development and exploitation. We ensure that your copyrights and trademarks are properly registered to protect your rights, and help you increase your brand’s visibility and reach in the marketplace.
• Protecting your domain name. We uncover and take action against imposters using domains that hurt your brand and divert traffic away from your site.
• Minimum Advertised Price Policies (MAP). We can create and implement a MAP policy that protects your brand and increases competition among authorized resellers.
• Counterfeit goods. We take action against companies creating counterfeit products overseas by preventing them from entering the U.S. marketplace.
KJK publications are intended for general information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice on any specific facts or circumstances. This publication may not be quoted or referred without our prior written consent. To request reprint permission for any of our publications, please use the “Contact Us” form located on this website. The mailing of our publications is not intended to create, and receipt of them does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. The views set forth therein are the personal views of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of KJK.