When the parties to the sale of a business are unable to agree on price, the buyer may attempt to bridge the valuation gap by offering to pay the seller an amount in addition to the purchase price – if the business is able to achieve certain earnings or other...
News & Announcements
Construction & Trades
Corporate & Securities
Esports & Entertainment
Defamation & Content Removal
Labor & Employment
Litigation & Arbitration
Restaurants & Hospitality
- Reputation Management Tactics: PR vs. Online Reputation Management vs. Content Removal
- COVID Vaccine Mandate Update: Another Judge Rules Against Natural Immunity Claim
- Workplace Vaccine Mandates: What Employers Need to Know
- Ohio IMAGE Grants Aim To Increase State’s International Exports
- How Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Affect Debt Discharge in a Divorce or Dissolution
Stay Up To Date
Join the thousands getting our weekly newsletter. It's the best way to stay informed about key legal news impacting businesses of all sizes.