When the parties to the sale of a business are unable to agree on price, the buyer may attempt to bridge the valuation gap by offering to pay the seller an amount in addition to the purchase price – if the business is able to achieve certain earnings or other...
News & Announcements
Construction & Trades
Corporate & Securities
Esports & Entertainment
Defamation & Content Removal
Labor & Employment
Litigation & Arbitration
Restaurants & Hospitality
- Possible Anti-Trust Legislation in eCommerce and Amazon’s Plea for Opposition
- US Law Firm Airdrops Court Order: NFTs Could Revolutionize the Legal Industry
- KJK Welcomes New Summer Associates
- Win for KJK’s Stone & Supler Client in Face Off Against Harvard University
- iMessage Adds Edit Button: What Does the Apple Update Mean for Evidence Preservation in Campus Cases?
Stay Up To Date
Join the thousands getting our weekly newsletter. It's the best way to stay informed about key legal news impacting businesses of all sizes.