The gaming industry’s explosive growth has generated increased interest from investors, and there are opportunities for substantial profits. KJK’s attorneys for esports and gaming investment provide best-in-class counsel to individual investors, ownership groups, private equity investors, real estate developers and corporate entities looking to capitalize on the explosive growth in the market. Our experienced attorneys offer unparalleled guidance in in acquisitions, real estate developments, joint ventures, equity and debt financings, recapitalizations and other commercial transactions involving sports organizations and assets.
As attorneys for esports and gaming investors, we pride ourselves on our deep knowledge of traditional sports and gaming industries. We understand the unique challenges and opportunities that come with investing in these rapidly evolving markets, and we work tirelessly to help our clients achieve their goals.
Our team has a track record of success in negotiating and documenting credit facilities and syndicated financings on behalf of financial institutions that lend to or invest in leagues, teams and other sports and gaming assets. We’ve been involved in loan facilities for a variety of sports-related investment projects as well as sophisticated project finance transactions for the construction of new stadiums and arenas. Whether you are looking to invest in an existing team or organization, or you’re exploring opportunities in new stadium and arena construction projects, we have the skill and experience to help you achieve your goals.
We take a personalized approach to every client engagement and offer strategic guidance and practical advice, drawing on our deep knowledge of the sports and gaming industries to help you make informed investment decisions.
As attorneys for esports and gaming investors, we are committed to providing the highest quality legal counsel and representation to our clients. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you achieve your investment goals in the sports, esports and gaming industries.
Investing in Esports: What to Know About the Industry
- As of 2023, the esports market is valued at $1.44 billion. By 2029, it is expected to grow to $5.48 billion.
- More than 2 billion people know what “esports” is as of 2023, compared with just 800,000 in 2015.
- Revenue in the video game market as a whole is projected to reach $385 billion in 2023.
- As of 2023, there are more than 540 million esports viewers across the globe. That number is expected to hit 640.8 million in 2025.
- There are currently 7.63 million active streamers on Twitch.
- The United States has the second highest esports market revenue in the world.