With allegations of Title IX violations on the rise nationwide, students and their parents need to know what to do when facing accusations of campus sexual misconduct. Here’s Part 1 of our Ten Tips series with KJK Partners Susan Stone and Kristina Supler. See part 2.
10 Tips When Facing a Title IX Investigation: Part 1
September 27, 2018
News & Announcements
Construction & Trades
Corporate & Securities
Esports & Entertainment
Defamation & Content Removal
Labor & Employment
Litigation & Arbitration
Restaurants & Hospitality
- Will the U.S. Ban TikTok? New Legislation That Could Impact Your Data Privacy
- Ohio’s Property Tax Exemptions: Do 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organizations Still Need to Pay Taxes on Their Real Property?
- FDIC Insurance: What to Know Following Silicon Valley Bank Closure
- US Supreme Court Upholds Single Penalty for Non-Willful Violations of Bank Secrecy Act
- The DMCA Subpoena Remains Invaluable
Stay Up To Date
Join the thousands getting our weekly newsletter. It's the best way to stay informed about key legal news impacting businesses of all sizes.