We’re pleased to present the latest issue of KJK Connect, our 2017 Year in Review along with a look ahead to 2018. Here are just a few of the stories you’ll find in this issue: Connective Counsel Latest News: Coming in 2018 are new features for KJK Connective Counsel,...
News & Announcements
Construction & Trades
Corporate & Securities
Esports & Entertainment
Defamation & Content Removal
Labor & Employment
Litigation & Arbitration
Restaurants & Hospitality
- Possible Anti-Trust Legislation in eCommerce and Amazon’s Plea for Opposition
- US Law Firm Airdrops Court Order: NFTs Could Revolutionize the Legal Industry
- KJK Welcomes New Summer Associates
- Win for KJK’s Stone & Supler Client in Face Off Against Harvard University
- iMessage Adds Edit Button: What Does the Apple Update Mean for Evidence Preservation in Campus Cases?
Stay Up To Date
Join the thousands getting our weekly newsletter. It's the best way to stay informed about key legal news impacting businesses of all sizes.