We’re pleased to present the latest issue of KJK Connect, our 2017 Year in Review along with a look ahead to 2018. Here are just a few of the stories you’ll find in this issue: Connective Counsel Latest News: Coming in 2018 are new features for KJK Connective Counsel,...
Stay Up to Date with our Weekly Newsletter
News & Announcements
Construction & Trades
Corporate & Securities
Esports & Entertainment
Defamation & Content Removal
Labor & Employment
Litigation & Arbitration
Restaurants & Hospitality
- KJK Attorneys Hannah Albion and Ali Arko Featured in The Licensing Journal, January 2024 Edition
- U.S. Department of Justice Sues the NCAA: When Will College Athletes Start being Paid?
- What You Need to Know About Prenuptial Agreements: Part 2 – Considerations Before Entering into a Prenuptial Agreement
- Mastering Retirement Planning: Understanding the Benefits of Traditional and Roth IRAs
- Are We Dating the Same Guy? The Legal Implications of Posting your Dates on Facebook