Part 1: Accelerating Ohio’s Auto Industry On Feb. 16, 2022, State Senator Michael Rulli announced his “Accelerating Ohio’s Auto Industry” bill to assist automakers move into electrical vehicle manufacturing. This announced bill, if passed, will provide $15 million to...
OVERVIEW & EXPERIENCE
Jeff Vaisa is an associate in KJK’s Cleveland office, where he works within the firm’s Litigation & Arbitration, Creditors’ Rights and eCommerce groups. Jeff is experienced in a wide variety of litigation matters in all stages of the litigation process and has defended corporate and individual clients in both state and federal courts. Additionally, Jeff has defended multiple clients in consumer finance cases involving state consumer protection claims, RESPA and the FDCPA.
Jeff holds a dual Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Public Policy & Administration and earned his Juris Doctorate from Indiana University Maurer School of Law. Jeff credits wanting to be an advocate for others in an intellectually challenging field as his reason for deciding to pursue a career in law.
Outside of work, Jeff is a huge baseball fan and enjoys golf, snowboarding and playing slow-pitch softball. Originally from Virginia, he now lives in Cleveland Heights with his wife, two kids and two dogs.
AWARDS & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- CALI Award: The Regulation of Toxic Substances and Hazardous Wastes
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
BAR / COURT ADMISSIONS
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar’s 3Rs, volunteer, 2017-2018
- College Now Mentoring, mentor, 2019