KJK’s Labor & Employment Law Partner Rob S. Gilmore will be presenting “You’ve Been Sued for Discrimination! Now What?,” a free webinar hosted by the Ohio Chamber of Commerce’s HR Academy. This webinar will take place Wednesday, August 2nd from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM.
- Why Employers Get Sued – Tips for avoiding the next lawsuit
- First Things First – Initial steps to take (and not to take) after being sued
- The Discovery Process – (When things get expensive) How to manage document production and depositions without breaking the bank
- Should You Settle? – Why (why not), when and how
- Trial – Judges, Juries and witnesses, oh my!
- Epilogue – A lawsuit may expose employer risks; use it to change policies and practices – the only good result from a lawsuit
Click here to register!
As head of KJK’s Labor and Employment Practice and Litigation Group, Rob Gilmore helps employers large and small not only to address workplace challenges as they arise, but also to incorporate best practices to help them avoid those challenges. That includes such matters as terminations, non-competes, employee handbooks and agreements, shareholder disputes, discrimination complaints and much more. while working assistant general counsel at Verizon Communications, Rob stood in the same spot as many of his clients today, and passes on insight earned on both sides of labor and employment law.