A Holistic Approach to Addressing Online Attacks In this series on reputation management, we have previously discussed online defamation, revenge porn, and how to handle online attacks by an anonymous person. In this article, we will discuss the various tactics that...
OVERVIEW & EXPERIENCE
Margaret Jordan brings more than 15 years of business development expertise to KJK. With an extensive network throughout Northeast Ohio, she works with partners and other key firm leaders to develop successful revenue generation campaigns. Margaret is experienced in business development strategy, lead generation, project management and growth development for businesses. Her industry experience includes work with manufacturers, contractors, private equity firms, agribusinesses and more.
Margaret holds a Juris Doctorate from The University of Akron School of Law, as well as a Master of Science degree in higher education administration and a Bachelor of Arts degree in English literature from The University of Akron. She serves on the board for the Association of Corporate Growth and is chair of the organization’s Women in Transactions Committee. Additionally, Margaret volunteers her time as an active member of the board of Directors for ACCESS Inc., an emergency shelter for homeless women and children.
Outside of the office, Margaret enjoys spending time with her husband and four dogs. She is a lifetime resident of Northeast Ohio.
AWARDS & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Board Member
- Member, International Operational Excellence strategic work group
- Chair, Women in Transactions Committee
- The Women’s Network of Northeast Ohio 2017 Women of Achievement Award, 2017
- The Akron Area Arts Alliance’s “Rising Star Young Leader Award,” November 2007
- Akron Life and Leisure magazine’s “Top 10 Young Professionals” award, June 2007
- The Greater Akron Chamber and Northern Ohio Live Magazine’s “30 for the Future” award, June 2007
- Finalist for The Cleveland 20/30 Club and Inside Business Magazine’s “Movers and Shakers Top 25 under 35” award, December 2006
BAR / COURT ADMISSIONS
- Women’s Network of Northeast Ohio, Member
- Leadership Akron Class 31, Class President
- The Union Club, Member
- The University of Akron Board of Trustees, Past Member
- Goodwill Industries of Akron, Past Board of Directors and Honorary Director
- One of a Kind Pet Rescue, Event Committee Member
- Access Shelter, Member, Client Services & Event Committees
PRESENTATIONS & PUBLICATIONS
- Juris Doctor, The University of Akron School of Law
- Master of Science, Higher Education Administration, The University of Akron
- Bachelor of Arts, English Literature, The University of Akron