Gwen is an experienced administrative professional who uses her unique skills to provide legal assistance to various practice areas within the firm. She is valued for providing legal support including preparing legal documents, exhibits and case files.
Gwen holds a Master’s degree in French language and literature from Paris Nanterre University, where she worked in close collaboration with Andrei Makine on his novel, Dreams of My Russian Summer. She is a member of the Paralegal Association of Central Ohio, the American State Bar Association, the training subcommittee of the Supreme Court of Ohio advisory committee on language services and the Columbus Bar Association’s Editorial Board.
Gwen enjoys using her French skills as an interpreter and is an avid runner who plans to run a half marathon in each state.
- Paris La Sorbonne, 20th Century French Literature, 1998
- Paris Nanterre University, M.S., Literature, 1995
- Columbus Bar Association, Editorial Board, member
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Paralegal Association of Central Ohio
- Supreme Court of Ohio Advisory Committee on Language Services, Training Subcommittee