KJK is pleased to announce the addition of Partner Theodore C. Theofrastous to the firm’s Intellectual Property & Technology, Corporate & Securities and Start Ups & Capitalization groups. Ted’s unique background allows him to combine law and business...
OVERVIEW & EXPERIENCE
Corrina Pysa leads KJK’s marketing team by collaboratively innovating and executing marketing strategies and business development initiatives across the firm and its 25+ practice groups. She works closely with KJK’s management team, leadership and practice groups to develop and implement strategy to advance the firm’s business objectives. Corrina oversees all facets of the firm’s branding and marketing strategy, including communications, media relations, sponsorships, events, digital marketing, advertising and social media.
A marketing and communications professional with more than a decade of experience in media, PR, crisis communications and public speaking, Corrina worked as a news anchor and reporter for ABC, CBS and FOX stations across the country prior to transitioning into legal marketing. Before joining KJK, she worked on the marketing team for the largest creditors’ rights law firm in the country.
Outside of work, Corrina enjoys traveling, cooking, reading and spending time with her husband, Matt.
AWARDS & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Legal Marketing Association, member
- National Communication Association, member
- Radio Television Digital News Association, member
- 2016 Emmy Award: Newscast-Morning- Market 1-20, Good Morning Cleveland: RNC Finale – Anchor
- 2015 Emmy Award: Newscast-Morning- Market 1-20, Deadly Akron Plane Crash – Anchor
- 2014 Associated Press Award: Outstanding Enterprise Reporting
- 2014 Associated Press Award: Outstanding Feature/Human Interest Story
- 2013 Associated Press Award: Best Reporter
- 2010 Society of Professional Journalists Award Winner
BAR / COURT ADMISSIONS
PRESENTATIONS & PUBLICATIONS
- University of Connecticut
- B.A., Communications
- B.A., Psychology