Kohrman Jackson & Krantz (KJK) is the most active law firm in the country regarding the defense of its clients’ rights in commercial litigation, according to the latest report by legal analytics and data company Lex Machina. The report, which looks at more than...
OVERVIEW & EXPERIENCE
Corrina Pysa Wright leads KJK’s marketing team by collaboratively innovating and executing marketing strategies and business development initiatives across the firm and its 25+ practice groups. She works closely with KJK’s management team, leadership and practice groups to develop and implement strategy to advance the firm’s business objectives. Corrina oversees all facets of the firm’s branding and marketing strategy, including communications, media relations, sponsorships, events, digital marketing, advertising and social media.
A marketing and communications professional with more than a decade of experience in media, PR, crisis communications and public speaking, Corrina worked as a news anchor and reporter for ABC, CBS and FOX stations across the country and won two Emmy awards prior to transitioning into legal marketing. Before joining KJK, she worked on the marketing team for the largest creditors’ rights law firm in the country.
Outside of work, Corrina serves on the Associate Board for Shoes and Clothes for Kids (SC4K), an organization dedicated to improving K-8 school attendance by providing Greater Cleveland-area children living in poverty with new clothing, shoes and school supplies. In her free time, Corrina enjoys traveling, cooking, reading and spending time with her husband, Matt.
AWARDS & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- 2016 Emmy Award: Newscast-Morning- Market 1-20, Good Morning Cleveland: RNC Finale – Anchor
- 2015 Emmy Award: Newscast-Morning- Market 1-20, Deadly Akron Plane Crash – Anchor
- 2014 Associated Press Award: Outstanding Enterprise Reporting
- 2014 Associated Press Award: Outstanding Feature/Human Interest Story
- 2013 Associated Press Award: Best Reporter
- 2010 Society of Professional Journalists Award Winner
- Legal Marketing Association
- National Communication Association
- Radio Television Digital News Association
BAR / COURT ADMISSIONS
- Shoes and Clothes for Kids (SC4K)
- Associate Board Member
Changing fields to law provides challenges, opportunities, Cleveland Jewish News, Jan. 24, 2023
PRESENTATIONS & PUBLICATIONS
- University of Connecticut, B.A., Communications and Psychology, 2008